You are here: Home » Creditors

If you are a creditor of a company that has gone into formal insolvency or are worried about payment of a debt we are able to advise on action you can take and your rights. If we are unable to assist we will be able to refer you to someone through our contacts.

To claim in a formal insolvency you will need to complete a proof of debt form and submit to the appointed insolvency practitioner.

Proof of debt – General Form

As a creditor you are entitled to information on how an Insolvency Practitioner seeks approval of their fees. The Creditors’ Guides are designed to provide explanations and information on Creditors’ rights with regard to Insolvency Practitioners’ fees.

Click here for relevant guidance notes and simply select the document you require to view depending on the date of the commencement of the insolvency proceedings


Employees are able to make their claim via the Redundancy Payments Service digital service using the link below. Employees should contact this office to obtain the case reference required to proceed with their claim:

The information required to complete the form is detailed within the following guide:

Redundancy & monies owed

Information on your rights as an employee of an insolvent company is provided within the following fact sheet.

Employee fact sheet


Kallis & Company Fee Policy

Details of charge out rates charged for the various grades of staff together with the firms’ charging policy for disbursements can be found below:

Fee Recovery Policy