Andreas is a Partner and an appointment taking licensed insolvency practitioner.
He previously worked here during his summer holidays whilst studying at the University of Manchester where he graduated with a Joint Honours degree in Accounting and Law.
Andreas has extensive insolvency and restructuring experience having over the last 12 years worked for both a top 6 accountancy practice and a mid-tier insolvency practice.
Andreas has worked with a varied client base from all sectors including hospitality, education, professional services, technology, property, construction and entertainment. His most notable assignments include:
- Administration of a technology company resulting in the £27m sale of its subsidiaries;
- Court appointed receivership of a solicitors’ practice involving detailed analysis of client matters;
- Trading administration of a children’s nursery involving extensive dealings with OFSTED and the local authorities;
- Liquidation of a post-production company resulting in over £300k of realisations;
- Section 110 reconstruction of company following divorce proceedings between shareholders;
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidation of BVI based company;
Andreas is married with two young children. He is an avid Spurs supporter, a keen cyclist and an occasional footballer.
Andreas is licensed to act as an Insolvency Practitioner by the ICAEW in the UK.