Our team at Kallis has extensive insolvency experience dealing with a wide variety of businesses and individuals in financial difficulty. We advise investors, creditors, and individuals with regard to existing or potential insolvency situations.
All assignments are very much Partner led and there will always be someone available to take your call. Initial meetings and/or discussions are conducted on a no fee and strictly confidential basis.
Examples of work we have done:
- Advised incumbent management with regard to shareholder dispute;
- Provided options paper to investors with regard to their security;
- Advised creditor with regard to pending liquidation;
- Advised debtor with regard to position with Trustee in Bankruptcy;
- Appointed fixed charge receiver in respect of mortgaged property.